Be Found on the Web
If you want to grow your business in today’s Internet-driven world, you need to be at the top of search engine results. The only way to get there is with Search Engine Optimization or SEO.
First, you need to understand that there is no magic way to rank your web site in the first page of Google, Bing or Yahoo. Search engines are governed by complex algorithms and it takes a lot of effort to ‘convince’ them that your web site or page deserves one of the top spots. Nevertheless, there are certain rules you can follow to optimize your web site and provide the bots with the necessary signals.
SEO best practices include (but are certainly not limited to):
- Keyword research and implementation, including long-tail keywords
- Quality content
- Page titles and descriptions
- Internal links
- Text formatting and H1, H2 and H3 tags
- 404 page for improved user experience
- Image optimization
- Page speed
- Mobile friendliness/Responsiveness
Shoreline Digital Marketing is here to assist you with your SEO needs.